Monday, March 26, 2012

Picking Up My Dream Guitar!

Today I picked up my dream guitar at Mary's Music in Clarksville, TN! I've always wanted a Taylor 314ce, complete with the Taylor Expression System. The most exciting and amazing part is that I have YOU to thank! On my birthday this year, I set up a "Guitar Fund" for my friends and fans to donate towards my new guitar. And they did! This would not be possible without you! Thank you so much for believing in me and supporting my music.

I made a video of picking up the guitar, to show you how excited I was and so you could see how your donations were used. I will be taking good care of the guitar and playing it at my shows. Watch the video here:


If you'd like to support my music, you can download a copy of my new "Beloved" album wherever you download music!

No comments:

Post a Comment