Friday, September 25, 2015

New Worship Album + Videos

I'm excited to announce that my new worship album, "Communion", just released on iTunes, Amazon and CDBaby on September 10, 2015. The goal of the album is to be a resource for a personal worship time. It includes upbeat praise songs, reflective worship songs, scripture reading and prayer. I would love for you to download a copy and hear the new music!





Watch my latest music video, "I Lift My Eyes", filmed at Dunbar Cave State Park in Clarksville, TN. Featuring a shofar call of worship, and Native American flute. 
Based on Psalm 121. 

Also, here is a live version of my song, "Come and Fill This Place", also on the "COMMUNION" album. This song is about welcoming the presence of the Holy Spirit. Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment